Ritual is about taking a moment to participate in an act or exercise that calms and enhances our lives. Skincare rituals are a way to unwind and take care of our bodies that do so much for us every day. These are the steps we take both morning and night to nourish & appreciate the skin we live in.
CLEANSE - TONE - MOISTURIZE
- Massage Oxygen Foam Cleanser onto dry skin until the gel lathers into a rich foam.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry or gently remove it with a tissue.
- Shake Lifting Mist and spray 3 to 4 times onto cleansed skin for a refreshment.
- Allow the facial toner to absorb and settle as it instantly lifts, tightens and balances the skin.
Use 2 to 3 pumps of Balancing Act Moisturizer to finish off your AM skincare. Best applied in the morning prior to UV and pollution exposure.
- Start off by applying a pea-sized amount of CCC Cream and blend from the center outwards. It can be used as a light base or layered for preferred coverage.
- As you blend the cream onto the skin, the Micro Capsule Technology releases the pigment, essence, and SPF 50 simultaneously. The cream tint will then adjust to match your skin tone.
FOR GLASS SKIN
EYES - LIPS - CHEEKS
Add Essence Moonlighter Cushion to elevated points of the face after the CCC Cream has settled into the skin. You can use your fingertips, a makeup brush, or the included Essence Moonlighter Cushion puff to apply the cushion highlighter. Then add some color with Melting Lip Powder!
- Apply Melting Lip Powder as an eyeshadow or eyeshadow base. We recommend setting it with translucent powder.
- For dry lips: Prep them first with a light layer of balm ahead of application.
- For already hydrated lips: Start with applying Melting Lip Powder on bare lips.
If you applied any type of lip treatment overnight, then your lips may be hydrated!
Dot Melting Lip Powder on the areas you naturally apply blush and blend out with your fingertips or a makeup brush.
Set the entire look with Hydro Blot Loose Powder; including the under eye area.
Dispense a small amount of powder onto the velour puff. Gently pat down the powder evenly throughout the face.
If you’re using a makeup brush, tap some of the powder onto the cap and swirl the brush to get product.
To get more product, press the velour puff against the net and flip it upside down.
FOR OILY SKIN
Dispense a small amount of powder onto the velour puff and touch up desired areas throughout the day.