A ritual is an act of self-care; to take a moment to calm and enhance our lives. Skincare rituals are a way to unwind and take care of our skin that do so much for us every day. These are steps to the CLE ritual for morning and night to nourish & appreciate the skin we live in.
- Massage Oxygen Foam Cleanser onto dry skin until the gel lathers into a rich foam.
- Leave it on for 30 seconds as the foam serves as a flash mask to oxygenate your skin.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry or gently remove it with a tissue.
- Shake Lifting Mist and spray 3 to 4 times onto the smooth side of the dry mask sheet, then center the mask on your face. Then spray until the mask is fully saturated.
- Relax and unwind for 15 to 20 minutes while the collagen dissolves into the skin…
- Gently peel the mask by working your way around the edges from chin to forehead in an upward manner.
Remnants of the collagen may remain on your skin after removing the mask:
- Dissolve with Lifting Mist, or
- Gently rinse with warm water. We recommend only rinsing off the visible pieces of collagen to retain and absorb all of the benefits of the collagen.
Our Vitamin C Elixir is a 2-in-1 oil & serum hybrid that targets dull, aging, and discolored skin.
- Shake the Vitamin C Elixir bottle generously to mix the oil & serum together. This blends the active ingredients in the top and bottom layer so they can work together below the skin’s surface.
- Use the dropper to directly apply the elixir onto the face and gently massage until fully absorbed (about 1 to 2 minutes).
You can also take the elixir into your hands and gently pat it into your skin until fully absorbed.
WAYS TO APPLY THE ELIXIR
If you use a lightweight moisturizer, then apply Vitamin C Elixir afterwards.
If you use a heavier moisturizer like a thick cream or balm, then apply Vitamin C Elixir prior.
Serumide is a silky serum with 4% ceramide concentrate to strengthen the skin’s barrier.
- Using 2 to 3 pumps, apply a generous layer of Serumide after Vitamin C Elixir.
Multi Cream is a multi-functional cream with Palo Santo essential oil. The light scent is aromatic.
- Apply Multi Cream onto your face after you've applied Vitamin C Elixir, focusing specifically on dry areas that could use extra hydration.