The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C helps reduce free radical damage, which is mainly caused by residual effects of environmental pollutants and too much sun exposure. By using topical Vitamin C, you can neutralize these free radicals and help your skin with natural regeneration. It’s acidic characteristic helps slough away dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and brightens up the complexion.
- Help reduce premature wrinkling by stimulating collagen production
- Help prevent premature aging of the skin
- Protect the skin from wrinkles that sun exposure can cause
We can’t fully stop wrinkles from forming nor prevent aging from happening, but we can soften the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. We find beauty in aging but none in neglecting your skin.
We took natural oils & serum and combined them for a deeper hydration for the skin. It was created to help maintain healthy skin while treating your skin with nutritious ingredients; like food for the skin.
“We find beauty in aging, but none in neglecting your skin.”
What separates our Vitamin C serum from most is the unique content. Vitamin C Elixir is a bi-layer of natural oils & serum hybrid with 11% pure Vitamin C concentrate. It’s a mouthful to say but very easy to understand when broken down.
The top layer consists of a mixture of natural oils; Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Soybean Oil.
Main benefits of…
- Sweet Almond Oil - Improves skin tone and complexion. Helps reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - Draws moisture to the skin without greasiness. High in vitamins and minerals to support skin integrity.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil - Helps boost collagen production and reduces skin inflammation.
- Olive Fruit Oil - Protects your skin by helping repair skin cells from harmful environmental factors.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Helps protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Soybean Oil - Promotes regeneration. Moisturizes the skin while maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
The bottom layer is a serum comprised of 11% pure Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Amino Acids, Ferulic Acid, and antioxidants.
Main benefits of…
- Vitamin B6 - Helps to treat inflammation.
- Amino Acids - Helps strengthen the skin to provide defenses from environmental damage. Improves skin elasticity.
- Ferulic Acid - Helps protect overall skin integrity and decreases the development of fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles. Also helps boost the power of Vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- Antioxidants - Helps the skin repair itself. Intercepts environmental damage and soften the appearance of wrinkles.
By mixing the natural oils & serum together, the blend of skin nutritious ingredients protects your skin from oxidative stress caused by overexposure to the sun and pollution such as smog, dust, etc. Not only do they provide protection, they effectively moisturize the surface and depths of the skin.
“The fusion of natural oils in combination with the serum penetrates the hydration deeply into the skin, brightening the complexion.”
Application: Day & Night
1Shake the Vitamin C Elixir 3 to 5 times to mix the natural oils & serum together
2Use the dropper to generously apply the elixir directly onto cleansed skin
3Gently massage the mixture into the skin with fingertips until the elixir is absorbed completely
Applying Vitamin C Elixir during the morning/day can help fight off the damaging effects of free radicals. Always remember to apply sunscreen before sun exposure after using any Vitamin C skincare products!
Applying Vitamin C Elixir during the night can help your skin to heal as you sleep.
For best results, apply the Vitamin C serum before a moisturizer. Allow the serum to penetrate to the depths of the skin before applying a moisturizer. We recommend consistent daily use to see improvements in your skin.